Proud Foster Mom

My Beloved Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 07, 2013

Golden Winged Angel

 
OMG!!! Almost a month since my last post!!! Well, summer and camping are over, back to my other favorite things, card making and blogging :) Hope your summer was a blast :)
 
Diesel has grown since my last words, he is now 6 months and over 60 pounds! Still my special puppy and love him to pieces!! Here are pictures I took yesterday...
 

I feel like a new mother, you know when your baby is the most beautiful of all babies? Well, my Black Lab is the most beautiful lol
 
********************************************
I do have a card I wish to share as well *wink*
 
Made for the 70th anniversary in Sisterhood of a friend. An angel was the first thing that came to mind. Hope you like :) Used my new MS around the page punch which I LOVE!!!
 
 


Thanks for stopping by and here's to a great fall, winter and spring together in Blogland xx
 
Sharing here:
  1. Allsorts #223 - Butterflies
  2. Cute Card Thursday #285 - Pretty in Pink
  3. Southern Girls - Make Believe
  4. Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
  5. Penny's #143 - Spooled Items
  6. Stampavie and more #194 - Ribbon or lace
  7. Rhedd & Rosie's #14 - Something for the ladies
  8. The ABC Challenge - U for unlimited
  9. Totally Gorjuss #200 - Anything Goes

 

10 merveilleux commentaires:

brenda said...

Your new baby is adorable, just like our George and the girls, he will give you lots of happy days.

And a very pretty card,thanks for joining in at Allsorts butterfly challenge this week.

B x

Zoe said...

Fab card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

Unknown said...

A very striking card - I love the angel! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxxx

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at Rhedd and Rosie's challenge! Good luck, Wendy DT xx

Gale said...

Lovely card. I like that punch around the page punch you used. Thanks for joining us at PCJ and good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gale DT

Karen Petitt said...

Stunning card! Love your dog too. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Anything Goes challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey DT http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "spooled items" challenge & good luck in the draw…
Hope to see you again in our new challenge on Wednesday.

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

Julie said...

I am loving your new MS Border die,works brilliantly with your gorgeous image which by the way is just perfect for this fortnight's theme at Southern Girls, Thanks for sharing, Julie.x

Jo Channon said...

A lovely card and so much detail. Thank you for sharing it with the Allsorts Challenge this week Jo x

Lin said...

Gorgeous creation Tammy.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin xx
ABC

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Awards :))))

My Awards :))))
February 2011
 
07 08 09 10
Pin It button on image hover